Saturday, December 11, 2010

You Matter

As I write this post I am in total awe of what God has done.  I can't get into details quite yet, but I just want to say that if you ever think that prayer doesn't matter, that what you have to offer doesn't matter, you are wrong.
I have wondered lately if what I do matters.  I have felt like I have not been making an impact, and while I love writing and singing, I was wondering if what I had to say mattered to anyone other than me.  I have been proven so unbelievably wrong. 
For those of you who wonder if you matter, you do.  If you wonder if God sees you, He does.  If you wonder if He hears and answers your prayers, He does and He will.  Hold on. 
You may think that nobody would care if you were here...they do.  You may think you have nothing to offer that would matter to anyone...you do.  The same God who took five loaves and two fishes to feed the multitudes is the same God who will take our gifts, no matter how meager or small they look or feel, and will use them in  mighty ways.  Just watch.  I promise, you will be amazed.  I KNOW I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment