Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Bean!

Today is not about music.  Okay, a tiny bit, but not in the way you might think.  Today is about my "little bean", my Sarah Grace, who turns four today (because according to her it is finally "member" aka November).
I simply cannot believe my littlest bug is four!!  Where does the time go?  This morning she came bounding down the stairs and commanded her brother to tell her Happy Birthday!  He was a good sport...and then sang her the monkey version of the Happy Birthday song.  Sarah promptly told him he was singing it wrong and proceeded to sing it for him, complete with "Happy Birthday dear Sarah".  Not bossy at all is she lol?  (We've taken to calling her the tiny tyrant lately).
So today will be spent with Miss Sarah Sunshine.  Happy Birthday my little bean, mommy loves you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment