Thursday, May 16, 2013

Gratitude-Day 3

The challenge:  Write about something you feel grateful for in your life today.

That's a tough one.  Not because I have to work to find something to be grateful for, but because there are just so many things I could choose from. 

I am grateful for friends who are quick to forgive and love me despite my shortcomings.  My friend Bernice is one of those rare people.  And I am grateful that once again she was gracious, forgiving, and kind, and didn't hold the issue against me. 

I am grateful for Scotty Harris. Not only did he do an amazing job on our photo shoot today, and was so much fun to work with, but saved me from a social media headache and got us up and running like it was no big deal.  Seriously...if you are ever looking for a talented guy with loads of integrity for your photography, website, or media needs, Scotty is the man.  His company is CrossFade Media Group.  Look him up and you'll see what I mean.

I am grateful for Dr. Bri.  She is an amazing chiropractor and keeps me right in line.  And that adjustment today was just awesome!

I am grateful for my husband.  I mean seriously.  He loves me unconditionally, and he "gets" me better than anyone else.  And who else would run the errands, pick up kids from school, and hold down the fort so their wife could go out and have fun on a photo shoot for the morning?  The man is even doing laundry tomorrow while I'm at work.  He is the best and I love him deeply.

I am grateful for meaningful conversation with my daughter Natalie.  I love that she trusts me enough to tell me what's going on in her life.  Even though we don't always see eye to eye, I'm so grateful that she knows I love her despite it all and always will.

Lastly, I am grateful to have so many blessings to be grateful for.  :)  What are yours? 

No comments:

Post a Comment